43 (Glamor: 19)Monster type/species:
Grim or Ghost Dog.-Seen as a ghostly black dog that's often a sign of death. Glamor item:
Cigarette Pack : He uses the cigarettes in it to give him some reliefNatural weapons:
Teeth, claws, howl, and electricity.Trained weapons:
Mischief and Mayhem (He likes being weird and playing tricks on people.)Worst class:
Human Studies (He has a shaky grasp on what is normal in society.)Weakness:
- Skull : The only remaining part of his body is his skull and thus the weakest part. If it is struck hard enough, then his ghostly form will flee into his skull and stay trapped there till he regains conciseness. Then of course, if his skull is smashed then he will be killed.
- Light : He's weak to light attacks and can't be in his monster form in direct sunlight since his ghost form would rush back into the safety of his skull. If he is in normal light bulb light he's fine, but the only way he can be in natural light is when the curtains are pulled or if he was hidden under thick fabric. It's lesser with his human form, but he's still wary of natural light.
- Holy Grounds : He's unable to cross holy ground and holy water can burn him. Crosses however, do nothing.
- Bond : If someone were to form a magical bond with him, he'd be loyal to them and only them. It's a long procedure though and he might be reluctant to forming one.
- Repelled by : Certain herbs like sage repel him and he can't cross salt lines.Major Skills:
- Howl : If someone were to hear his howl three times, it will cast a illusion on them making their surroundings seem to become darker till the third howl which will leave the room pitch black to them. (Only last 5 minutes and doesn't hurt them.)
- Lightning : Able to shoot small bolts of electricity from his hands or mouth.
- Smoke Form : He can become a wisp of smoke that can pass through small crevices.Minor Skills:
- Heightened sense of smell and hearing.
- Strong bite and sharp claws.
- Swift and Silent Paws : He is able to walk silently and run rather quickly. (45 mph like a Husky.)Personality:
Weird, Quirky, Morbid, Curious.
He's not used to contact with people anymore, so he has a tenancy of being seen as weird or creepy by others. Killian has absolutely no people skills, doesn't understand boundaries and can be morbidly fascinated with death. Since he is not able to walk in normal daylight, he will often stay in the darkest area of the room and might sneak up on others even if he doesn't mean to. ((He has nights were he paints himself in glow in the dark neon paint and goes crazy.))Character's Background:
Killian is a grim, meaning that he is a ghost dog thus he was at one time a living dog. As a dog, he was a German Shepard that obeyed and loved his human master. One day their happiness ended and his master was killed by thieves on the road. Trying to protect his master's dead body, he attacked and killed one of the thieves but in the end he was killed and the thieves butchered their two bodies up till there was nothing left except their skulls. Grief stricken because he wasn't able to keep his master safe, his negative energy built up till it bonded with his skull and took form of a grim.
Years later he haunted the lands around the placed they had been killed and would protect travelers as they passed. Though he protected them, he started to forget why and the overwhelming loneliness took over his soul and made him slowly lose his mind. He remained faithful to protect the travelers that passed through his land, but eventually they stopped coming and his trails grew over with weeds. Loosing his purpose further, he wandered to different lands and gained a name for himself amongst other monster, told of a young black dog spirit that protected the innocent though no one ever talked to him. He continued his journey till he eventually heard word of #MonsterAcademy
and sought out to joining the school in hopes to begin to remember something.